Spend three months living, working and practicing your Spanish in the amazing city of Buenos Aires!
Have questions for a program manager? Email us at email@example.com
You must meet the following requirements to apply:
**Due to visa regulations for a Working Holiday Visa we cannot make exceptions to these requirements. These are put in place by the Argentinian government.
Start dates are available year round. We need 8 weeks lead time to process your application. We’re flexible, so if you are unable to start on these given dates, please contact Greenheart Travel directly to see what we can do.
|January 15||November 1|
|February 1||December 1|
|March 1||January 1|
|April 1||February 1|
|May 1||March 1|
|June 1*||April 1|
|July 1||May 1|
|August 1||June 1|
|September 1||July 1|
|October 1||August 1|
|November 1||September 1|
|December 1||October 1|
|December 27||October 27|
*This start date has an optional 8 week summer session – perfect for current students!
Program fee: $1100
Summer program fee: $1070
*Prices subject to change.
What’s included in the program fee:
Our Support and Services:
Additional Expenses to Consider:
Each Work Abroad Argentina traveler can elect to partake in a 4-week intensive Spanish course at a language school located in Buenos Aires!
Upon signing up for the course, you will be given an online placement test to evaluate your Spanish language skills and place you into the proper class.
Spanish classes are taught by native Spanish speakers who specialize in teaching Spanish as a second language. Class sizes are small so teachers can devote their time to the individual needs of each student. Small class sizes also create a more welcoming and interactive environment that encourages group participation. Students will focus on comprehension, writing, and speaking.
Spanish Class Summary & Inclusions:
Please inquire with your program manager regarding cost and start dates.
On Greenheart Travel’s Work & Travel program in Argentina, you’ll spend three months living and working in the amazing city of Buenos Aires! In exchange for part-time work, you’ll stay at the hostel rent-free. This is a great opportunity to practice your Spanish and explore this beautiful country!
Placements are in hostels all over Buenos Aires. Specific responsibilities may include serving meals, bartending, barista work, housekeeping, front desk, etc. You’ll work 4-6 hours per day, with one day off. In exchange, you’ll stay at the hostel rent-free.
You won’t receive a salary or stipend – instead, you’ll get room and board in exchange for your work. Therefore, we recommend bringing savings to cover any additional expenses or travel costs.
There are advantages of applying for this program through us:
We also have some unique offerings to our Greenheart Travel participants and alumni!
Read more about why people are choosing Greenheart Travel: Why Choose Greenheart Travel?
1. Start Your Application Here: Greenheart Travel Application. This first step includes things like your name, address and chosen start date and should take around 10-15 minutes to complete. Once complete, you will receive a link to a digital Terms and Conditions form.
2. Sign the Terms & Conditions (Approximately 10 Minutes): These are our basic policies like cancellation policies, deferral policies, etc.
3. Submit your deposit (Approximately 5 minutes): A $300 deposit is required in order to apply for the program. This is subtracted from your total program fee. If we are unable to accept you following your interview (very unlikely!) we will refund your deposit in full.
4. Secondary Application Form (Approximately 30 Minutes): Provide more detailed information about yourself in Part 2 of the application. Links to this part will be emailed to you. In this section, you’ll tell us more information like your work history, motivations for joining the program, travel history, and emergency contacts.
5. Submitting Your Documents: Submit your required documents (below) at the link provided.
6. Skype Interview (Approximately 10-15 Minutes): Once you have submitted your online application and paid your application deposit, you will be asked to schedule a video interview with a Greenheart Travel representative.
7. You’re accepted! Woohoo! We are usually able to accept people within a 1-2 weeks of their interviews.
8. Commitment Deposit: Once you are accepted to the program, you will need to submit a $300 commitment deposit within 14 days to confirm your spot on the program.
9. Book your flights, and get ready for your adventure to Italy!
The above process can take as little as 1 week to complete, so it’s up to you how quickly you’re able to complete each step.
Have questions or want to talk to the program manager, Zoe? Set up a time to have a phone call below.