Greenheart Travel 2019 Giveaway!
Inspire others to travel for a change and leave a review!
Leave a Review, Win Sweet Prizes.
Did comparing organizations and reviews help you choose which program to trust before traveling abroad? Pay it forward and share your expertise for a chance to win some sweet prizes in Greenheart Travel’s 2019 Giveaway!
Deadline to leave your reviews is 11:59pm CDT March 9, 2019!
What You Can Win
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Film Camera ($115)
- Joby GorrillaPod Travel Tripod ($50)
- Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote Pack ($80)
- Patagonia Lightweight Travel Mini Hip Pack ($30)
- Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone and Android ($40)
- The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small Hardcover Book ($28)
- REI Gift Card ($25)
- Greenheart Travel Water Bottle (Priceless)
**Please note that due to customs and shipping fees it may not be possible to ship some of these items to certain countries.
How to Submit Reviews
Leave a review on any of these sites to be entered to win! Each review is a separate entry to win! Leave several reviews to increase your odds of winning one of the prizes.
StudyAbroad.com (Teens only)
Rules and Eligibility
Must be a Greenheart Travel alumni or current traveler on a Greenheart Travel program
You must have participated in the program(s) you are reviewing
You may only leave one review per program, per review site
Reviewing more than one Greenheart Travel program is permitted, as long as you participated in each program
You may earn multiple entries by leaving different reviews on different review sites
Prizes are awarded as is, and winners cannot choose a different prize
Prizes will be awarded throughout the review contest duration
- Winners will be announced live on our Instagram Stories and then contacted directly via email or social media
Not Sure What to Write About in Your Review? Here are Some Ideas!
Please share your experience, working with Greenheart Travel, on:
- The application process
- Having your questions answered in a timely, efficient manner
- Having realistic expectations of your program
- Obtaining a visa
- Being prepared for your program
- Finding a program that was the right fit for you
- Addressing culture shock
- Responding to your concerns
- Would you recommend Greenheart Travel programs to a friend – why?
- What are five words you would use to describe your experience with Greenheart Travel?
- Would you choose Greenheart Travel again-why?