Top 10 Reasons to Participate in a Language Homestay this Fall
Parlez-vous francais? Parli italiano? Kun-pood-pa-sa-thai-dai-mai? Learning a foreign language is essential in today’s world. But learning a language is more than studying from a text book: it’s about immersing yourself in that language and experiencing true cultural exchange, and there is no better time to head abroad than in the Fall! Here are 10 reasons why you should apply for a Greenheart Travel Language Exchange Homestay abroad or Language School Program!
1. No summer crowds! Avoid the herds of tourists, enjoy shorter lines to museums and take advantage of off-season prices at restaurants while exploring in your free time.
2. Beautiful autumn weather! Save yourself from the potential of heat waves when you arrive in September and October.
3. Cheaper airfare during the off-season!
5. It is easier to take time off work in the fall after all of your co-workers have taken their summer vacations!
6. Build your resume with private ESL tutoring experience before starting your new job!
8. Connect with the locals! During the summer, many locals go on vacation as well. Visiting in the fall gives you the opportunity to meet local people and truly immerse yourself in a new culture.
9. Experience the beauty of the leaves changing while in a beautiful new landscape. What is more romantic than wandering in a park half way across the world as the trees change colors?
10. Save money! Receive $100 off your program fee if you apply before August 5th for a fall 2013 start date. Learn more!