Greenheart Travel Alumni are passionate about connecting people and planet through learning languages, exploring cultures, teaching English and volunteering for environmental causes around the world.
We created the Greenheart Travel Alumni Program to provide resources and a community to support alumni in their advancement as global leaders, and a way to celebrate and reward our participants for being ambitious, inspiring catalysts of cultural exchange!
No matter the program you went on, these opportunities are designed to help you make the most of your experience abroad. Keep reading to see how you can get connected, access events and resources, grow professionally, serve as an Ambassador, and so much more as an esteemed Greenheart Travel Alum!
- Join our Alumni groups on Facebook and LinkedIn to connect with other world travelers, receive the latest event news, and access exclusive professional development resources.
- Become a Greenheart Travel Ambassador and spread the word about cultural exchange!
- Get published on the Greenheart Travel blog in an Alumni Spotlight.
- Volunteer, apply for service grants and the Global Leaders Conference through the Greenheart Club.
- Check out Greenheart Travel’s Alumni Stories YouTube playlist.
Join the Greenheart Club
Join a network of generations of global leaders. When you travel on a Greenheart Travel program, you are automatically eligible to be a member of the Greenheart Club. This unique community equips you during and after your Greenheart Travel program to make deeper connections through volunteer service, offers access to Greenheart Grants and gives you a chance to connect with Greenheart alumni outside of Greenheart Travel programs from countries all over the world.
As a member of the Greenheart Club, you will receive guidance in strategizing creative ways to give back to your community, have access to tools for tracking your impact and receive incentives for your efforts as a global leader.
How to get involved with the Greenheart Club:
Once you have been accepted on a Greenheart Travel program, you’ll be able to join the Greenheart Club. Once you have volunteered, you can log your hours in your online account and start tracking your impact!
Become an Ambassador
The Greenheart Travel Ambassador role is a unique volunteer opportunity for alumni who want to share their international experience, encourage others to travel abroad on a cultural exchange program, and grow their personal network.
By participating as a Greenheart Travel Ambassador, you will:
- Earn internship-like experience customizable to your interests
- Develop advanced marketing, mentoring, and leadership skills
- Expand your personal and professional networks
- Connect with other highly accomplished alumni
- Make connections and work directly with Greenheart Travel staff
- Gain access to professional development resources and special events
How much time will I have to commit?
The amount of time you will spend acting as an Ambassador is up to you! We provide helpful resources and fun swag for you to share with your network. Throughout the year, we will provide additional tips and support to help you develop your outreach skills and get what you want out of the program.
What does a Greenheart Travel Ambassador do?
Well, that depends on you! Are you a writer? Get published on our blog! An education major? Present with us in schools! Into marketing? Contribute to our social media and recruiting efforts!
These are just a few of the ways our Ambassadors are involved:
- Mentor new Greenheart Travel participants
- Host a Greenheart Travel meetup in your area
- Give a stellar presentation and inspire your peers
- Join us at a fair or conference to promote travel for a change
- Put your mad media skills to good use (and you might even win something…)
Ready to Join?
We’re happy to answer your questions! Learn more or apply today by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!